WordPress All-In-One (Theme Demo Setup, Logo, Plugins, SEO, Security & More)
Now that you’ve selected your perfect theme, we can help you install your theme so you don’t have to worry about the technical details. Typical turn around time is 24 hrs so you can sit back, relax and we’ll have your new theme installed in no time!
What you get with this service:
o WordPress installed to your domain
– We will install and configure the latest version of WordPress web software on your hosting account.
o Install Your WordPress Theme
– We’ll install the WordPress theme that you purchased on ThemeForest or elsewhere.
o Make Your Site Look Like the Demo
– We’ll set your WordPress site up to look like the theme demo
o Add your logo to the site
– We will upload your logo to your blog/website. You need to provide a logo that can be used.
o Backup Your WordPress Site
– We’ll install and set up a plugin that will make it easy for you to maintain your own incremental backups for your WordPress site
o WordPress SEO
– We’ll install and set up a plugin to help guide you within each post and page you publish to be fully optimized for search engines. It includes setting up the permalink, installation of WordPress SEO by Yoast and XML Sitemap generation.
o WordPress Site Security
– We’ll install and set up a plugin to help you keep your website secure with regular scans and monitoring
o Performance Setup
– We’ll install and set up a plugin to help you improve user experience and page speed of your site.
✖ What you DON’T get with this service
We do NOT write or customize your site content. You still need to write all your own posts, pages, and build your own menus.
Here’s what we need:
1. The web address where you would like the theme installed (e.g. mysite.net/blog)
2. Control panel login details for your hosting account (panel URL, username & password)
3. FTP login details for your hosting account (server, username & password)
4. Your website’s name (e.g. My Cool Website)
5. Your website’s logo (preferably in PNG, PSD).
6. Your theme’s ZIP file (you can get this from your ThemeForest downloads page. Make sure to select “All files & documentation”.)
7. WordPress admin info (if WordPress already installed.)
8. Your email address.
9. If the theme comes with more than one demo, Please select a demo and tell me name of that.